PLAB 1 KEYS
The Recalls of (March, September, November 2019) are included within each related chapter.
After every exam, we will update all chapters with the recent recalls at the end of each chapter and will announce it.
Please, note that we are continuously updating and correcting the content.
Respecting our copyright, time and effort is the only motive that pushes us to continue updating this platform with the recent recalls and topics for the benefit of the future interested doctor.
If a chapter does not load, try the following solutions as one of them shall solve the issue:
1) Completely close all the pages on your internet browser, then open the browser and visit our website (www.plab1keys.com).
Then, Log-out and log-in again and try.
2) You need to wait a few seconds to a few minutes until the content loads depending on your internet speed.
3) While viewing the pages of any chapter, go down the pages slowly, one-by-one (so each page can get its time to be loaded).
4) Try to log-in to our website using a different internet browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, the original browser of your device e.g. Safari for ios users, the original Android browser).
5) Try to connect to a stronger and faster internet network.
6) Try to connect to a VPN application (download it via your smartphone store) and then visit our website, log in, and open a chapter.
If these steps fail to solve the issue, it must be an issue with your internet speed/ device.. We are very sorry to tell you that we cannot do anything about it as All Chapters load normally with All other "hundreds" of subscribers.
As stated on our (policy page) and (plans and pricing page), a refund is unfortunately not possible as our payment gateway does not support a refund.
We stated that "Before subscribing, please try the Free Chapters first. If they do not load, please do not subscribe as our payment system does not support a refund".